The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3
Re: SPECIAL DIET FOR ALS ?
Posted By: OJoan
In Response To: SPECIAL DIET FOR ALS ? (Les Pock)
Perhaps Dr. D'Adamo can address this mroe specifically (or generally).
1. Because of the oxidative stress of the disease, antioxidants seem to help
2. Several cases in the South pacific are associated with low calcium and magnesium,
3. Casein (from dairy) caused glucose intolerance in ALS patients, so it looks
4. A clustered group of ALS patients in Wisconsin shared a family history of cancer and ate a
5. ALS patients' weight loss has been thought to be from high energy demands rather than high
With warm regard,
Messages in This Thread
Les Pock -- Tuesday, 17 March 1998, at 10:56 p.m.
Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.
A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved