$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: Lots of questions from a newbie!!

Posted By: Carrie (O)
Date: Wednesday, 1 December 1999, at 9:46 a.m.

In Response To: Lots of questions from a newbie!! (Jamie -O)

HI!!

I thought the same exact thing..... Give up Potatoes and oh no.... not pasta and peanut butter.....and bread..... WOW... I grew up on potatoes and things with peanut butter... we ate peanut butter on almost EVERYTHING....

I have been on ER4YT for ( i've lost track) 2 months or so... I started by giving up wheat and corn (syrup too). Then I just added one thing a week until I was comfortable. I replaced white potatoes with sweet potatoes and then I added green tea instead of pop. I am learning more and more every week.

I am not perfect... But I am tring and it has paid off so far. I have lost 10 lbs and best of all I FEEL GREAT!!! I have been using a treadmill everyday(well most days.)
So keep in mind that every little step helps... good luck..

If you have the cookbook and you want to try some good pasta and bread recipies that are neutral (don't eat them a lot if you are wanting to lose weight) check out the link below (if I did it right) I could not find a very good variety of spelt products and it took me a while to find this site!!

Carrie

Spelt products galore!!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved