A non |
B non |
O non |
Green Vegetable Pasta"
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 31, 2008 at 10:14 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces
- 2 green zucchini sliced on the diagonal
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 pound Jerusalem artichoke pasta
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- grated romano cheese
How to make it:
- Bring large pot of water to a boil
- In a large skillet heat oil over med. heat
- Add scallions and cook gently until wilted, about 3 minutes
- Add asparagus, zucchini, and artichoke hearts, cook 3 more minutes
- Meanwhile cook and drain pasta
- Toss pasta with a little olive oil and season with sea salt
- Cover and keep warm
- The vegetables should be tender but still a little crisp
- Toss with pasta, sprinkle on the basil, and serve with grated cheese
- Serves 4
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Jun 08, 2008 at 11:17 AM By: Rodney