Blood Type Diet Recipe
BAKED TOFU FRIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 31, 2008 at 05:11 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1/3 cup rye cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons quinoa flour
- 2 Tablespoons spices (oregano and garlic)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cake firm tofu, drained, pressed, and cut into finger size sticks
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Brush cookie sheet with light coating of oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients and roll tofu in crumb mixture to cover evenly
- Arrange sticks in a single layer and bake 35 min.
- Check for crispness, turn over, and bake 10 min. longer if necessary
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sea Salt|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 14, 2010 at 08:59 PM By: Joe