A non |
B non |
O non |
Grilled Wild Rice Tempeh
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 31, 2008 at 04:56 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1 package wild rice tempeh
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- 2 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
How to make it:
- Remove tempeh from wrapper and place in shallow bowl
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over tempeh, turning once.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Prepare grill and cook tempeh over medium heat turning and basting about 15 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve with brown rice pilaf and romaine salad.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Sep 27, 2010 at 08:36 PM By: Joe