Blood Type Diet Recipe
GRILLED WILD RICE TEMPEH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 31, 2008 at 04:56 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1 package wild rice tempeh
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- 2 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
How to make it:
- Remove tempeh from wrapper and place in shallow bowl
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over tempeh, turning once.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Prepare grill and cook tempeh over medium heat turning and basting about 15 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve with brown rice pilaf and romaine salad.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 27, 2010 at 08:36 PM By: Joe