Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a fantastic way to make salmon! It's tender and moist, and even if you don't like salmon you'll like this recipe! And super simple to boot!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 2 salmon fillets (fresh)
- 1/3 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 cup tamari, wheat-free
How to make it:
- Marinate the salmon in mixture of molasses and tamari for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator, spoon out marinade into a saucepan and reduce over medium-low heat until you're left with about half the original volume (about 10 minutes). This step is optional.
- Barbeque salmon on a cedar plank on a grill for about 15 minutes, or until the center of the salmon has reached an internal temperature of 140-155 degrees. Baste with leftover marinade throughout. Remove about five degrees before finished because there will be carryover.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Salmon|| 1 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 15, 2010 at 00:37 AM By: Joe