Blood Type Diet Recipe
RICE STICKS AND TOFU WITH VEGETABLES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 06:49 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup tamari sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine
- 1 Tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 containers firm tofu, drained
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 1 package rice sticks
- 1 package fresh spinach, washed and stemmed
- 1 pound green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
How to make it:
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl
- Add tofu and marinate at least 1 hour
- Preheat grill or broiler, cook tofu 5 minutes on each side
- Steam the vegetables
- Cook noodles according to directions
- Drain and rinse in warm water, transfer to a platter
- Arrange vegetables around the noodles
- Slice tofu and place on top of noodles
- Pour marinade over tofu and top with chopped cilantro
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sugar (Brown...|| || N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 23, 2011 at 08:30 PM By: Joe