Blood Type Diet Recipe
INDONESIAN BROILED SWORDFISH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 01:14 PM|
Serve with steamed rice and a fruit salad. Serves 4.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 3 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pounds swordfish
- (type B replace tahini with almond butter)
- (type AB replace tahini with peanut butter)
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients, except swordfish.
- Put swordfish on large platter and pour marinade over it.
- Turn fish once.
- Allow to marinate at least 1 hour, turn again.
- Preheat broiler and place fish as close to heat as possible.
- Broil 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Make sure the interior of fish is properly cooked.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM By: Joe