Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 12:55 AM|
Serves 3 to 4
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 1.5 pound fresh grouper, trimmed of bones and cut into finger-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
How to make it:
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Roll grouper in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Slip each piece into the hot oil, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook in small batches, adding more oil if necessary.
- Make sure the oil is very hot before adding the fish.
- Turn once when nicely browned on one side, then cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Test for doneness.
- Pat off excess oil on a paper towel and serve.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Quinoa|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Olive Oil|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Grouper|| 2 || A|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
|Sea Salt|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: