Blood Type Diet Recipe
BROILED SALMON WITH LEMONGRASS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 12:43 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 3 stalks lemongrass bottom third only finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce [or other BTD compliant]
- 2 Tablespoons peeled and coarsely grated ginger
- 2 Plum tomatoes (type O only)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 to 6 Salmon fillets or steaks, 1 to 1.5 lbs.
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients, except salmon
- Put salmon on large platter and pour marinade over the whole fillet
- Let marinate approx. 2 hours
- Preheat broiler, Remove salmon from marinade and broil 15 min. for med., 20 min. for well done
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Soy Sauce|| 2 || B|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: