Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 08:58 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package turkey cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup spelt bread crumbs
- squeeze of lemon
How to make it:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
- Dredge each cutlet in bread crumbs and slip into pan, being careful not to overcrowd. Do 2 batches if necessary.
- Cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until nicely browned, turning once only.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, salt to taste.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: