Blood Type Diet Recipe
SIMPLE SESAME CHICKEN
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 04:59 PM|
Serve with rice or spelt noodles and a salad. Serves 4 to 8.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 8 chicken pieces or breasts on bone
- 2 Tablespoons soy or tamari sauce
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle each piece with soy sauce.
- Rub with crushed garlic.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and bake 50 minutes or until done.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: