Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHERRY 'VINAIGRETTE' SALAD DRESSING
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A salad dressing with the 'look and feel' of a vinaigrette. I don't measure proportions, so if this doesn't 'taste right' to you, add something BTD compliant!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (approx)
- 1/2 cup cherry juice concentrate (I use 'Knudsen' brand)
- Juice from one lemon or lime
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey [or 1/2 teaspoon of agave syrup for non secretors]
- 1 teaspoon 'Coleman's' mustard
How to make it:
- Add ingredients to bottle and SHAKE!
- If it's too oily, add cherry juice till it's the way you like it.
- For heavier body, add more ground flax seeds.
- Keeps one week refrigerated.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Agave Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Honey|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 05, 2007 at 12:18 AM By: Lola