Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 06, 2008 at 10:09 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1 med. to large zucchini
- sea salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup shredded soy cheddar
- 1/4 cup whole spelt flour
- chopped onion (optional)
How to make it:
- Shred zucchini, allow to drain in colander, squeeze in towel until most of moisture is absorbed and then put into a large bowl
- Add egg, and salt mix well
- Add other ingredients and mix well
- In a large frying pan, heat about 1/4 inch olive oil until very hot
- Pour mixture by spoonfuls into pan, about the size of a pancake
- Fry on each side until golden brown, drain
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: