Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Apr 17, 2008 at 08:47 AM|
Egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (opt.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1/2 cup boiling water + 2 Tablespoons golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (opt.)
- 4 Tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix liquid ingredients and stir well (can use beater).
- Gently and quickly stir all ingredients together and quickly divide between 12 muffin cups (so as not to lose the fluff).
- Bake 350 for 20 min.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Nutmeg|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| N|
|Vanilla|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 12:06 AM By: Lola