Blood Type Diet Recipe
BANANA CHERRY SMOOTHIE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A fast smoothie with a delicious blend of bananas, cherries and walnuts that you can enjoy as a light meal or a quick snack.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1 1/2 cups water, or compliant milk
- 1 Tablespoon English walnut pieces
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup cherries, frozen and pitted
- 1/2 scoop nutritional yeast
- 1 scoop lecithin
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (optional)
How to make it:
- Pour water or milk into blender. Add walnuts, banana, cherries, nutritional yeast, and lecithin. Add agave nectar if desired, to taste. Blend thoroughly and enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Agave Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:16 PM By: Diana
- Revised Jan 08, 2009 at 01:38 AM By: Drea