Blood Type Diet Recipe
RICE-FLAX DOSA (INDIAN PANCAKE)
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: accidental chef||Added: Mar 26, 2008 at 02:57 AM|
Dosa is Indian pancakes made with rice & black gram dal and fenugreek seeds, ground to a batter and left to ferment overnight.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds- soak for about an hour or so.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- sea salt to taste
How to make it:
- Grind one cup cooked rice with enough water to give it a pancake batter consistency.
- Add fenugreek seeds with the soaked water and grind further till smooth.
- Add ground flax seed to the batter and give it a spin in your blender.
- Add salt, mix well and make pancakes. You don't need to ferment the batter.
- Dot edges and the top with ghee.
- You can add chopped coriander leaves, grated carrots-anything you fancy really-and make pancakes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 06, 2009 at 04:32 PM By: Rodney