Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is very easy to prepare.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 2 bunches of bok choy
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 bunches of fresh broccoli flowerettes
- 1/2 can to one can of chicken broth
- soy sauce and cayenne to taste
- 2 to 3 TBS olive oil
- brown rice or basmati rice
How to make it:
- Cut up bok choy, chop onion, red pepper, and brocolli into small flowerettes.
- Saute the vegetables in the olive oil until tender. Add 1/2 can to one can of chicken broth.
- Cook 2 cups of rice and add to the vegetables. Simmer until everything is mixed well and thickens.
- Add soy sauce and cayenne to taste.
- Serves 4
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Bok Choy|| 1 ,2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Broccoli|| 1 ,2 ,3 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 01:17 PM By: Rodney