Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHICKEN AND TOMATO CURRY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: jennifer winfield||Added: Mar 18, 2008 at 12:57 AM|
This all in one dish is a medium heat healthy twist on a curry!Easy to make and delicious to eat!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces [or turkey]
- 4 onions, chopped roughly
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 4 or 5 small white potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- pich of:
- ground cumin
- ground ginger
- mixed dried herbs
- cayenne chili pepper
How to make it:
- brown off bite size chicken pieces in a frying pan.
- roughly chop 3 onions
- quarter potatoes
- put in a large pan
- add all other ingredients (and some hot water if necessary throughout)
- stir occasionally on high heat for 10-15 minutes
- cover pan and put on low heat for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- (optional)take off heat and stir in 1 roughly chopped onion
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken|| 2 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Turkey|| 2 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 18, 2008 at 04:16 PM By: Rodney