Blood Type Diet Recipe
'MOCK' MARINARA SAUCE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Michelle Hare||Added: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:01 PM|
A substitute for tomato sauce for the A blood type
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 can organic beets (un-pickled)drained
- 2 cans organic carrots drained
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onions
- 2-3 Tablespoons Italian dried seasoning spice blend
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
How to make it:
- Using food processor blend canned beets and carrots until smooth. Add onions, spice blend and garlic. Use like tomato sauce.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 20, 2008 at 05:00 PM By: Rodney