Blood Type Diet Recipe
BEET SALAD 2
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: from Janet Berketa blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 05:08 PM|
Although this is not a traditional salad, nor a traditional use of beets, it is absolutely delicious, and worth a try.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Beets, raw
- A Lemon
- Olive oil
- sea salt
How to make it:
- Grate new raw beets (I use the second largest size on my grater) into a bowl. The beets should be crisp and juicy.
- Wash carefully a fresh lemon with soap and water, then using a zestier, peel bits of the rind into the beet mixture.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil and a touch of salt to taste.
- If you have it, cut some fresh dill weed into the salad. Stir well.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: