Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: from Janet Berketa blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 02:47 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 cup organic rice
- 2 cups water
- olive oil
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt
- spearmint leaves
How to make it:
- Cook organic rice until it’s done (takes 45 minutes or so on low heat)
- Place into a large bowl and allow it to cool. A small fan nearby will hasten the cooling process.
- Add olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice, tasting to check whether you need more
- Add salt
- Place fresh spearmint leaves (lots of these) and fresh parsley leaves into a food processor or mini chopper and grind until very fine, then add to the rice mix
- Stir and cool in the refrigerator until time to serve
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 06, 2009 at 03:42 PM By: Rodney