Blood Type Diet Recipe
BANANA WALNUT BREAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Delicious quick bread, makes large loaf.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 5 eggs
- 4 ounces oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds brown rice flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
How to make it:
- Mash bananas and add eggs, beat
- Then add oil and sugar and beat
- Then flour and baking powder and nuts
- May need to adjust amount of flour if not thick enough batter
- Add flour in two batches so that you can make certain of consistency, Should be thicker than cake batter, but not stiff
- You should still be able to pour into loaf pan
- Oil large loaf pan and pour in batter
- I like to sprinkle sugar on top
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes
- Cool, invert, and enjoy
- Keep in refrigerator or freeze for later use.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 10:24 PM By: Rodney