Blood Type Diet Recipe
FAT-FREE FUDGE BROWNIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Natalie Pineiro blog||Added: Mar 08, 2008 at 01:04 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 3/4 of a cup of 100% Rye flour (or any other compliant flour)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup sugar [or other BTD compliant sweetener]
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make it:
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into an 8x8 in pan sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil spray).
- Bake at 325 F. for 23-25 min., or just until the edges are firm and the center is set. (30 min. if you're at a super high altitude.)
- Cool to room temperature and cut into squares.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: