A non |
B non |
O non |
Chanur’s Rabbit Burritos Supreme:
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: from Chanur blog||Added: Mar 08, 2008 at 07:27 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- sour cream (check for hidden avoids)
- shredded (or chopped) lettuce(s) of choice
- seeded & cored Roma tomatoes
- lots of chopped fresh cilantro (I wouldn’t advise the dried type for this recipe)
- combo of grated or shredded mild Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses
- chopped onion (green, red, yellow, white, or any combo of them - I like red onions best for this)
- chopped pitted olives (optional)
- spelt tortillas (check the fine print for hidden avoids)
- warm mashed pinto beans that have been seasoned with garlic, chili powder, cumin, etc.
- boneless, skinless rabbit meat that has been seasoned with chili powder and grilled
How to make it:
- Warm the tortillas in a pan until they are soft/pliable.
- Fill with the assorted toppings and meat.
- “Glue” together with sour cream
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Cumin|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Chili Powder|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Jan 06, 2009 at 08:54 AM By: Rodney