Blood Type Diet Recipe
CAROB FUDGE COOKIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Paul Buckless blog 03/28/2004||Added: Feb 18, 2008 at 04:30 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (5 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1-1/2 cups rye flour [or other compliant flour]
- 1/4 cup spelt flour [or other compliant flour]
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener (1/4 rice syrup, 1/4 apple juice concentrate) or honey [or agave syrup].
- 1/2 cup soy milk [or other complaint milk]
How to make it:
- Preheat over to 350°F or 180°C.
- Mix flours, carob, baking powder, salt and nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Put oil, sweetener and soy milk in a small bowl or measuring cup and heat for 20 – 30 seconds in microwave oven.
- Add liquid ingredients to the flour mixture and stir well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes or until desired texture.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Wheat (White Flour Pro...|| 3 ,4 ,5 || N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|
|Wheat (Gluten Flour Pr...|| || N|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| A|
|Wheat (Refined Unbleac...|| 3 ,4 ,5 || N|| A|| A|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|
|Spelt Flour/Products|| 3 ,4 ,5 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
|Kamut|| 3 ,4 ,5 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Rye Flour (whole rye)|| 3 ,4 ,5 || B|| B|| B|| B|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Wheat (Whole Wheat Pro...|| 3 ,4 ,5 || N|| A|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 29, 2008 at 02:56 PM By: Don
- Revised Jan 04, 2009 at 01:04 PM By: Lola