Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Paul Buckless blog 02/26/2004||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 04:19 PM|
We are currently experiencing our late summer Zucchini glut and trying to find out what to do with them all. Bring out the old standby, what we call in our house 'oily veg'.......
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- cooked rice noodles
- assortment of vegetable including Zucchini/squash, carrot, onion, green beans
- diced Tofu
- olive oil
How to make it:
- Saute veg and tofu in olive oil to give a lovely oily sheen, toss the cooked pasta into the pan and stir briefly to mix.
- Serve with a mixed green salad, guaranteed to have olive oil dribbling down your chin.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 16, 2008 at 01:21 PM By: Rodney