A non |
B non |
O non |
Gluten free pancakes"
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 5/18/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 05:13 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Creamy hot rice cereal or rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of vanilla rice milk
- a little brown sugar
- cornmeal (pure)
- a dash of sea salt
How to make it:
- I just poured this into my blender - dry ingredients first.
- Then I mixed the dry and added the wet. I decided that the thicker batter turned out better, so I just kept adding cornmeal until it seemed right.
- I preheated my pancake grill and brushed it liberally with olive oil. It seems to work better than ghee.
- I dropped the mixture by tablespoons and cooked it for one or two minutes.
- Once you flip them, they cook up quickly.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Feb 16, 2008 at 01:18 PM By: Rodney