A non |
B non |
O non |
kid friendly grilled salmon on a stick!
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 05/18/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 04:48 AM|
Yes, I know - this is insanely easy. But my kids thought it was neat and they won't touch salmon baked or poached. If the skin bothers the kids, it will peel off nicely after it is cooked. Serve with a nice green salad.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- One large salmon - ocean caught
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- non stick indoor grill
- wooden sticks (I have forgotten what they are called?! skewers?)
How to make it:
- Preheat grill, brush with olive oil.
- Leave the skin on one side of the salmon. Cut into one inch strips.
- Stick pieces on skewers. Wash hands and spice liberally.
- Place skewers, meat side down, onto grill.
- Do not flip too soon! Let the meat get nice and brown before flipping over.
- On my gas stove top, I started the grill on 4 and then turned it down to 3.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Salmon||1|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|
|Garlic||1 ,2|| B|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|
|Olive Oil||1 ,2|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Sea Salt||1|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Feb 16, 2008 at 01:17 PM By: Rodney