Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Jessie Rae Rust||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM|
walnut and other nut milks for those who don't do well with traditional dairy milk.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 cup walnuts (or other nuts)
- 2-4 Tablespoons agave nectar (or stevia to taste)
- distilled water
How to make it:
- soak 1 cup of walnuts of any other nuts overnight (or all day) in distilled water (enough to cover nuts)
- strain nuts from water and rinse
- put nuts in blender with 3 more cups of distilled water and agave or stevia
- blend for about 2 minutes
- strain remaining chunks if desired (walnuts don't have much, almonds do)
- funnel into 32 ounce glass container and refrigerate
- enjoy a glass by itself or in smoothies, cereal, etc. it's even great to cook with.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Stevia|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 16, 2008 at 01:10 PM By: Rodney