Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 03/24/2005||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 04:54 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Swanson’s Natural Chicken broth [check for avoids]
- 1 whole chicken, giblets already removed
- Minced garlic
- Several handfuls of chopped parsley
- 1 big bay leaf
- Several shakes of dried basil seasoning
- Sea salt
How to make it:
- Throw it all into a crock pot for 8 hours on low.
- Pull the chicken out and debone.
- Return chicken to the pot.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 15, 2008 at 12:23 AM By: Rodney