Blood Type Diet Recipe
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 01/23/2005||Added: Feb 13, 2008 at 04:57 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- One can of artichoke hearts
- Fresh spinach
- Minced garlic (1 teaspoon)
- Sea salt
- Dairy free mayonnaise from the health food store [or other compliant mayonnaise][mayonnaise recipes]
How to make it:
- Drain artichoke hearts; add all ingredients and pureee in a blender.
- Personally, I prefer more spinach than artichoke.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Mayonnaise|| || A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 15, 2008 at 12:39 AM By: Rodney