Blood Type Diet Recipe
APRICOT WALNUT GLUTEN FREE MUFFINS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 09/25/2005||Added: Feb 12, 2008 at 09:07 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1 can of whole apricots in juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 cup of brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking powder[baking powder recipes]
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of walnut butter
How to make it:
- Mix the eggs and apricots in a food processor. Combine dry ingredients well and then add your liquids.
- Add raisins last, and taste the mix. If necessary add more brown sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 15, 2008 at 12:38 AM By: Rodney