Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHEESE AND ONION CURRY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 09, 2008 at 12:06 AM|
Serves 3 or 4
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 400g tin of tomatoes
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup of paneer, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
How to make it:
- Saute onion and garlic in ghee until softened.
- Add tomatoes, curry powder and fenugreek and mix well.
- Add the water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese cubes and allow to heat through.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 09, 2008 at 12:14 AM By: Rodney