Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 09, 2008 at 09:39 AM|
Serves 2.Basically you can use whatever veg you fancy that are compliant for your type - let your imagination run riot and see what variations you come up with!Can also be used cold as picnic or packed lunch food
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams Ricotta cheese or quark
- 2 teaspoons ghee or 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper or mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon water
How to make it:
- Saute the veg in the ghee or olive oil.
- Mash the ricotta/quark and beat in the eggs, basil, sea salt and water.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until the bottom is done but the top is still runny.
- Place the pan under the grill until the top puffs up and starts to brown - don't let it burn.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Olive Oil|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 09, 2008 at 12:11 AM By: Rodney