Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 08, 2008 at 03:06 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1-3/4 cups turkey stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup peas
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron
- sea salt
- cayenne pepper
- olive oil
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion, garlic and quinoa in olive oil.
- Place in a casserole dish with the turkey and peas.
- Add the turkey stock, saffron, sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Cover casserole and place in oven until quinoa has absorbed all the stock, maybe 45 minutes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Feb 08, 2008 at 05:04 PM By: Don