Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Ana||Added: Jan 23, 2008 at 09:06 AM|
Its a great blend of bananas, mango, pineapple and ginger.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of Pineapple chunks (preferably organic or fresh)
- 1 cup of sliced mango (organic or fresh)
- 2 table spoons of ginger root (cut up small)
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a blender, you may add a 1/2 a cup of soy milk if you dont want it that thick.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Ginger|| 2 || B|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 23, 2008 at 11:42 AM By: Rodney