Blood Type Diet Recipe
LENTIL & BROWN RICE CASSEROLE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Serve with a green salad for a delicious hot supper.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups lentils, cooked
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin, sea salt, garlic powder & cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
How to make it:
- Heat oil in skillet and saute onions until translucent. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese, mix well and pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Caye...|| || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Dec 29, 2007 at 09:27 AM By: Rodney