Blood Type Diet Recipe
WHITE BEAN CHICKEN SOUP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Great filling soup.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- handful of diced onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (or more if you prefer)
- 3 Tablespoons rice flour (or your preface)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can white northern beans
- 1 precooked chicken (approximately 1 cup)[or turkey]
- Dash of parsley
How to make it:
- Saute diced onion in olive oil in skillet.
- Add flour.
- Add broth and beans.
- Add shredded carrots and chicken.
- Sprinkle parsley.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then reduce heat and cook on low for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve in bowl.
May add shredded cheese of choice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken|| 2 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Turkey|| 2 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Dec 18, 2007 at 11:04 AM By: Rodney
- Revised Dec 19, 2007 at 09:54 AM By: Don