Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Tracy Tsangaris (solitude1971)||Added: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:40 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (5 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup butter (cubed)[or ghee]
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup vegetable glycerin
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup home made almond milk [or other milk]
- dash of sea salt
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1 cup almond meal
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place cubed butter, agave nectar and vegetable glycerin into food processor, blend until fully combined.
- Add eggs, almond milk and salt, blend until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients, blend until full combined.
- Line cake pan with baking paper, poor in mixture, bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Ghee (Clarif...|| 4 || N|| N|| N|| B|| N|| B|| N|| N|
|Butter|| 4 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Nov 22, 2007 at 08:54 AM By: Rodney
- Revised Nov 27, 2007 at 02:31 PM By: Don