Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Tracy Tsangaris (solitude1971)||Added: Nov 19, 2007 at 09:30 PM|
Safe for us nonnies to eat, be careful very addictive.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 Cup of chopped almonds
How to make it:
- prepare a tray with non stick cooking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, over medium to low heat.
- Stir in the agave nectar with a wooden spoon.
- Continue to stir constantly until the mixture comes together and pulls away from the side of the pan. To test for doneness, have a cup of cold water standing by, and drop a bit of the mixture into the cold water.
- It should turn hard immediately. But don't delay, because once it starts pulling away from the sides of the pan, it can burn quickly.
- As soon as the mixture pulls away from the sides of the pan, add chopped almonds and stir, turn it out onto the non stick cooking paper.
- Scrape the sides of the pan with the wooden spoon.
- Allow to cool for about 20-30 minutes, then break/cut into irregular shapes of any size.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: