Blood Type Diet Recipe
TURKEY BURGER SOUP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Mrs. Rodgers||Added: Nov 18, 2007 at 01:05 AM|
This recipe is easy, nutritious and great to have in the freezer. I like to make it for new mom's or ill friends.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3-4 cups sliced zucchini
- 4 cups cut up tomatoes or canned tomatoes
- 2 to 6 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of pepper
- 6 cups of water or broth
- 1 cup spelt pasta (any shape you like)
- grated mozzarella cheese
How to make it:
- Brown meat in a large pot.
- Add water or broth, vegetables and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- When vegetables are done to your liking, add pasta.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with grated mozzarella cheese.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Beef|| 1 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| B|| B|
|Venison|| 1 || A|| A|| A|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: