A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
MERINGUE FOR PIE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Cynthia||Added: Nov 15, 2007 at 10:55 PM|
This makes a very good meringue for a nine inch pie.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 3 Tablespoons agave syrup
- flavoring of choice
How to make it:
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy.
- Drizzle in agave syrup while beating.
- Continue beating until stiff and glossy.
- It won't be quite as glossy as if you made it with sugar. Beat in flavoring.
- Heap meringue onto hot pie filling;
- Spread over filling, carefully sealing meringue to edge of crust to prevent shrinking or weeping.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until a delicate brown.
- Cool away from draft.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved