Blood Type Diet Recipe
SOY, GINGER AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (7 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1/2 cup sake or white wine
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons ginger juice
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
How to make it:
- Bring soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sake (wine) to boil.
- Add tofu cubes. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove tofu and remaining broth from wok.
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry vegetables over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining broth, tofu and almonds.
- Heat and serve.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 30, 2011 at 08:51 PM By: Joe