Blood Type Diet Recipe
QUICK CURRIED LAMB
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Nov 02, 2007 at 07:45 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 500 grams minced lamb
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 60grams green beans, topped, tailed and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon ghee or butter
How to make it:
- Melt the ghee or butter in a frying pan.
- Add the curry powder and stir for one minute.
- Add the other ingredients and saute for a few minutes stirring occasionally until the meat is cooked.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Nov 02, 2007 at 08:31 AM By: Rodney