Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:19 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 cake cooled and crumbled [cornbread*]
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, with all leaves, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth (or water)
- 1/4 cup melted ghee or butter, or use olive oil
- 3 teaspoon each sage, poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 egg
How to make it:
- Bake cornbread the day before and let sit to dry out. Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cornbread crumbs, onions, celery and leaves.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Stir well and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake 40 min.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Olive Oil|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: