Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Stormy||Added: Oct 15, 2007 at 12:07 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (or agave)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter (or ghee)
- 3 1 ounce squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (0r compliant nuts)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F)
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate on low heat.
- Stir in brown rice syrup.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Spread in a greased 8x8-inch (20x20cm) baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 16, 2007 at 09:43 AM By: Rodney