Blood Type Diet Recipe
SPINACH-FETA CHEESE PIE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a mostly neutral recipe, but one that all bloodtypes can eat as an entree. Great when you have company, or easy to take with you to social events.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- 1 pound spinach
- 4 eggs
- 3 ounces Feta (goat milk) crumbled (3/4 cup)
- a pinch of garlic powder
- a pinch of parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, plus enough to oil the baking dish
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill a large pot 1/2 way with water and bring to boil.
- Cook spinich until wilted, drain, let cool & slightly chop.
- Wisk eggs and feta together add garlic powder and parsley, stir in spinach.
- Pour into oiled 1 quart baking dish and drizzle 2 Tablespoons oil over spinach mixture.
- bake for 40 minutes (golden and sizzling).
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 13, 2007 at 09:51 PM By: Rodney