A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Two mozzarella snacks.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1 teaspoon of mustard (Eden's Stone Ground Organic Brown Mustard)
- 2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Slice compliant bread
How to make it:
- Cut a few spears of mozzarella.
- Take a teaspoon of Eden's Stone Ground Organic Brown Mustard on the side of the dish.
- Dip the mozzarella spear in the mustard before eating.
- Toast a slice of bread (Whatever type is compliant) on one side in a fry pan.
- Flip over and place some thin sliced mozzarella on slice of bread sprinkle some dried Greek oregano on top.
- Continue toasting until mozzarella is melted.
- Cut into 4 squares and enjoy.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 00:12 AM By: Lola
- Revised Sep 26, 2011 at 07:00 PM By: C#
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2016-2017, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved