Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Amato||Added: Oct 04, 2007 at 02:55 AM|
Refreshing, satisfying drink!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Juice of 2 grapefruit
- Juice of 4 apricots
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- Sections from 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
How to make it:
- Place grapefruit juice, apricot juice, 1 cup strawberries and blackstrap molasses in blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain into 2 chilled glasses.
- Top with grapefruit sections and strawberries.
- Serves 2
- Chill the fruit first for cold juice or add some ice cubes while blending.
- Try adding your favorite protein powder to make a light breakfast or snack
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: